The one day that you cannot afford to have a bad hair day is your wedding day.
The Dos and the Don’ts for Perfect Bridal Hair
The one day that you cannot afford to have a bad hair day is your wedding day. Here are some general ideas on how you can have a fabulous hairdo on the biggest day of your life.
- Book your hairstylist, at least, three months in advance to avoid any disappointment.
- Books a hairstylist who understands what you want. Be prepared to go through a few trials just to find the perfect hairstylist.
• If you already have a picture of your dress and accessories, show them to your hairstylist.
- Be open and honest with your hairstylist. Tell them what you like and dislike about the hairstyles that they have done for you.
- Colour your hair at least 3 weeks before your wedding so that the colour would have enough time to settle.
- Remember to moisturize your hair daily so that it will look healthy on your wedding day.
- Do at least one style rehearsal a month before the wedding so that you will have enough time to make any changes if you needed to.
- Ask your hairstylist to take a picture of the hairstyle so that you can see what it looks like in photographs and you can also show the picture to your loved ones.
- Add a hairpiece that complements your bridal look.
- Change your mind about the hairstyle on your wedding day. You won’t have enough time to experiment with a new style.
- Hesitate to ask for changes to the hairstyle if you are not satisfied with it. Your hairstylist will try their best to accommodate your wishes.
- Buy your headpiece without consulting your hairstylist.
- Assume you know the lingo. Always clarify with your hairstylist about what certain words mean.
- Overthink it. Less is always more, so a simple hairdo might be the hair that suits you most.