Classy Honeymooners in Bali!
The Bali island is one of the best honeymoon destination for newlyweds and there are plenty of resorts around the island that the honeymooners can choose from. But, if you are looking to stay in a classy and posh resort, here are a few recommendations for you.
The St Regis Bali Resort
• Rooms are fitted with iPod docks, flat screen TV and DVD players, and deep soaking bath tubs.
• Free WiFi in the room and around the resort.
• A full-service spa centre.
The Samaya Seminyak
Nestled in a beachfront setting, the Samaya Seminyak offers guests a luxurious stay just steps away from the Seminyak beach. Guests can choose to stay at the beachside part of the resort or at the garden villas across the road. This award-winning hotel also features shared landscaped pools and private pools in some of the villas.
• Free LAN internet connection and WiFi in the room.
• The Spa at the Samaya.
• 24-hour room butler services.
Komaneka at Bisma
The Komaneka at Bisma is a posh hillside resort situated within the tropical rainforest of the Campuhan River valley. Surrounded by Ubud’s natural beauty, guests can expect an upscale luxury lifestyle while staying at the Komaneka. All rooms come with a private balcony where guests can enjoy the views of rice fields, coconut plantations and also the Campuhan River.
• The Wanasmara wedding chapel.
• A jogging path.
• A world-class spa centre.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
• Flat screen TVs, minibars and free WiFi.
• Access to private beaches.
• Excellent Balinese cuisines at in-house restaurant.
The Chedi Club Tanah Gajah, Ubud
• Morning rice paddy trekking with a personal butler.
• Free scheduled yoga classes.
• The Kecak dance performance at the resort’s amphitheater.