Want to look good on your wedding day but don’t know where and when to start? Follow this simple 6-month plan to looking great on your big day!
• Start a monthly spa treatment that includes your face, neck, legs and arms. If you have skin issues like acne, it is time to start looking for professional treatments.
• If you need laser hair removal treatments, start now. This will give you time to look for alternative plans, if needed, especially if you have sensitive skin.
• If you want to experiment with a new hair color, now is the time to start. You should have ample of time to try other hair colors if you start early.
• Book a weekly facial spa to keep your skin healthy and beautiful.
• If you still do not have a beauty routine at home, it is now time to start one. Remember to cleanse, tone and moisturize daily.
• If you think you need to whiten your teeth, do it now. You can get it done professionally or do it yourself with some natural home recipes.
• Time to get your eyebrows shaped professionally. If something goes wrong, you will still have some time to grow them out.
• Start your hair and makeup trials. If you are doing it yourself, then it is time to start experimenting with different shades and styles.
• Plan for a massage or a spa day to relax and calm your nerves.
• If you haven’t done so, cut down on caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and sugar.
• Do a weekly detox to clear out your colon.
• Moisturise your hands and feet daily.
• If you have never visited the nail parlour, now is the perfect time to try a mani-pedi spa treatment.
• Do a deep scrub for your face and body for every 3 days.
• Trim your hair so that it will have time to grow out and look more natural on the big day.
• If needed, do a color touch-up on your hair.
• Get any waxing done a week before your wedding, in case you experience any skin irritation.
• Get a last minute facial treatment, but do it at your usual spa or beauty centre so that you won’t experience any out-of-norm issues.
• Get your eyebrows trimmed professionally.
• Do a deep conditioning for your hair.
• Get your manicure and pedicure done.
• Don’t do anything out of the ordinary, in case you irritate your skin.