Now that you've met your perfect match, it is time to find your perfect coloured engagement ring.
Ruby symbolizes long lasting passion and affection - is a poignant symbol of a loving lifelong relationship.
• Gubelin Ruby Diamond Ring
Symbolizing loyalty and devotion , this gemstone reminds you to express your love for one another.
• Cartier Blue Sapphire Diamond Ring
It is said to bring its wearer reason, wisdom, luck and good fortune.
• Harry Winston Green Emerald Diamond Ring
Citrine gems are not only thought to attract love, but also to encourage prosperity in all facets of the relationship.
• Bulgari Madeira Citrine Ring
Pink diamonds are very rare and one of the most popular among all the gemstones. It symbolizes love, romance, creativity and femininity.
• Forevermark Pink Diamond Ring
The colour of Rose quartz is quite unique in the mineral kingdom. It is a symbol of gentle love and beauty.
• Pomellato Rose Quartz Ring
It is said to bring blessings of joy and prosperity in couple’s life.
• De Beers Yellow Diamonc ring
Amethyst symbolizes spirituality, sincerity, and purity, all of which are great characteristics of a wedding vow.
• Bulgari Amethyst Ring
This gemstone engagement ring symbolizes both safety and security, especially in long standing relationships.
• Tiffany & Co. Aquamarine Diamond Ring
Orange and Padparadscha Sapphires exude life-force and are powerful crystals for enhancing sexual energy and desire.
• Michael Valitutti Orange Sapphire Ring